Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bravery

All in all, it's quite a small word. With momentous consequences.
Bravery cropped up in my world today.
March 7, 2009.
I realized that I have been playing victim for too long.

I am bravely stepping out into the entrepreneurial world (good lord, that's a long word!) this coming Monday.

Quite literally. I am taking my dog Cloe. The most gorgeous Mini Schnauzer anyone was blessed with (of course!) By foot. Then gradually the TTC. She's never been. She's already 8.

I always wanted a job where I could take her. She's good company.

I will be armed with Crystallized accessories of all sorts. Whipped up gradually, and this weekend was a large push. I needed more bobby pins!

The business plan is going to have to wait. Sorry OWSED!

I am excited. I told Cloe were were going to be 'traveling sales people' and she was good with it. I just have to make sure my pockets have apple in them.

I have to start making life happen, not life happen to me any longer. I didn't get very far as a result of this thinking. Slow learner I suppose.

Cheers everyone, I shall be updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment